Refresh your skin with dried rose petals!
For years, we have often given roses to our loved ones on special occasions or when we want them to smile. While the rose creates a smile on the face of the person, it is also a source of healing for the soul and body. Rose petals can be used in many areas from jam to tea and are very useful. Here, with the rose tea you will make from dried rose petals, discover the effect that you will feel the refreshment on your skin from head to toe with natural methods.
What are the Benefits of Rose Tea?
- Cleanses, moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin
- Has a calming effect
- Regulates blood sugar
- Prevents diarrhea, relaxes the intestines
- It relaxes the heart and makes the lungs work well
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Good for urinary tract infection
- Relieves tonsil ailments (pain)
How to Prepare Rose Tea?
- Take the dried rose petals from the herbalist in a teapot and add 3 glasses of purified water to it.
- Boil for 5 minutes and after boiling, strain with the help of a strainer.
- If you want to sweeten it, you can add honey and consume it.