World News

21 students staying in dormitory in Bartın were poisoned

21 students were treated for food poisoning in Bartın.

School administrators were informed about the situation after 90 students who were studying at Şerife Bacı Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School and staying in İnci Bankoğlu dormitory had complaints of nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.

On suspicion of food poisoning, 21 students were transferred to Bartın Maternity and Child Diseases Hospital by ambulances.

It was stated that the health status of the students, who were taken under observation with the suspicion of food poisoning, was good.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button